Enroll My Student
Pleasant Hill Elementary School in Lexington, South Carolina
Pleasant Hill Elementary School Enrollment
Welcome to Lexington One and Pleasant Hill Elementary!
Our mission is to cultivate a caring community where ALL learners are extraordinary communicators, collaborators, creators and critical thinkers.
Rising 4K and 5K students that will be attending PHES may apply online for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. Please click the link below or click the button "Enrollment Forms for 2021-22" below access the enrollment application.
4K applications open: February 1, 2021: Apply online here
5K enrollment begins: April 29, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. Apply online here
5K Immersion applications open: April 29, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. Apply online here. To learn more information about the Lexington One Partial Immersion programs, please click here. Please note, parents must also enroll his or her child for 5K at the school he or she is zoned for, even if applying for immersion at another school.
Grade 5K-5 enrollment: Registration for NEW students in 5-year-old kindergarten and grades 1-5 is open. Please visit the PHES campus to receive a paper application or click here to enroll online. Please note that this is the initial enrollment process. You will receive more information about online registration in July.
If you have questions regarding enrollment, please contact the main office by phone at (803) 821-2800 (option 2).
Please use the above link to register your NEW student for Pleasant Hill Elementary School in 5K through Grade 5. Please contact PHES registrar at (803) 821-2800, option 2, with questions.
Enrollment for 5K for the 2021-22 school year is available beginning April 29, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. Use the button above to get started.
¿Quiere usted empezar la escuela en el otoño del año 2021? La inscripción para el próximo año escolar (2021-22) está disponible. Utilice usted el botón de arriba para comenzar.
Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year is available beginning April 29, 2021, at 4:00 p.m. Use the button above to get started.
Lexington One offers needs-based & tuition-based preschool programs for 4-year-old children. We also offer special education programs for certain academic, developmental, speech, and/or physical needs. Please only apply for one program.
Safe Return to School Plan
2021-22 Academic Calendar
Safe Return to School Plan
2021-22 Academic Calendar
Pleasant Hill Elementary Enrollment Timeline
- Applications for rising 4K students begin: February 1, 2021
- Online Enrollment for rising 5K students begin: April 29, 2021
- Online Enrollment for NEW students in Grades 1-5 opens: June 10, 2021
- First day of school for students: August 17, 2021
- Winter Break: December 20-January 2, 2022
- Spring Break: April 11-15, 2022
- Last day of school for students: June 2, 2022
Enrolling New Students at Pleasant Hill Elementary
Where will my student go to school? Use our address lookup tool and find attendance area maps on our Attendance Lines tool.
Documents Needed: In order to register your child in a Lexington One school, you should have your child’s official birth certificate with parents’ names on it (not a wallet card or short certificate) and a completed South Carolina Certificate of Immunization to the school for which your child is zoned.
For proof of residency, please have a current electric bill/statement showing your name and home address within the district and your South Carolina driver’s license or other state or federal photograph identification.
If you are unable to produce any of the documents listed above, please contact our school at (803) 821-2800 (option 2) or the Office of Student Services at (803) 821-1029 to discuss alternative documentation that may be acceptable.
- If your child will be 4 years old by September 1, your child may be eligible for a 4-year-old kindergarten program. Lexington County School District One offers needs-based and tuition-based general education, preschool programs for four-year-old children. The district also offers special education programs for preschool-aged children with certain academic, developmental, speech, and/or physical needs. Please apply for only one program online. Please click here for more information.
- If your child will be 5 years old by September 1, your child is eligible for 5-year-old kindergarten. You must register your child at the elementary school your child would normally attend. Please click here for more information.
- If your child currently attends a 4-year-old kindergarten program in Lexington County School District One, you still need to enroll your child in 5-year-old kindergarten.
- If your child will be 6 years old by September 1, your child is eligible for first grade.
- If your child currently attends a 5-year-old kindergarten program in Lexington County School District One, you do not need to enroll your child for first grade. This is done automatically for you.
- However, if your child currently attends a private 5-year-old kindergarten, you must register your child at the elementary school your child would normally attend.
Enrolling your child in Lexington District One while residing in another school districtIf you do not live in Lexington District One and wish to enroll your child in one of our schools, you must meet the criteria outlined below. Please see the Lexington One website for more information.
- The child must own real estate in the district having an assessed tax value of $300 or more. That means that the real estate must be valued at $5,000 or more and must be listed in the child’s name.
- The parent or legal guardian must bring a copy of the deed, which has been filed at the Lexington County Court House, showing the property owner as of the child. Once this has been verified, the parent/legal guardian must pay additional tuition before the child may enroll in a school in Lexington One.
- The person responsible for educating the child must then pay the additional tuition, the difference between the taxes he/she pays on that property each year, and the district’s cost to educate a child. (This is usually an amount equal to the prior year’s local revenue per child raised by the millage for school district operations and debt service reduced by school taxes on real property owned by the child paid to the school district in which he is enrolled.)
- If the payment to the school district is not made within a reasonable time, as determined by the district, the child must be removed from the school after the notice is given.
2021-22 Pleasant Hill Elementary School Supply Lists
Please find our Pleasant Holl Elementary School Supply Lists for the 2021-2022 school year linked below.
4-K students in our full-day tuition-based program do not have a school supply list.
Please be sure to select the supply list that is the correct one for your student. Please contact the main office at (803) 821-2800, option 1, if you have questions.
The PHES PTA is also giving you the opportunity to order 2021-22 PTA memberships and school spirit wear online. Questions? Email the PHES PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more information regarding the PTA on their website at https://pleasanthillelempta.memberhub.store.
Meet our school counselors!
At PHES, we have amazing school counselors that are so happy to have you join our school family! They do many things to help cultivate a positive learning environment for elementary students. Check out their website HERE!
Lexington County School District One is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all students, parents/legal guardians, staff, visitors, personnel and community members who participate or seek to participate in its programs or activities. Therefore, the district does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or any related medical conditions), color, disability, age, genetic information, national origin or any other applicable status protected by local, state or federal law.