5 Themes of Loch Ness
- 57 deg. 18' N, 4 deg. 27' W.
- Highland, Scotland
- Southwest of Inverness.
- It has a natural eerie feeling because of its legend of the Loch Ness Monster.
- Besides that, it is a long, very scenic lake with the Scottish Highlands all round it.
- The people are very nice.
- United Kingdom
- Northeast hemisphere
Human Environment Interaction
- The area is very rural except for the town. of Inverness north or the lake.
- Fishing is common on the lake but is moderated.
- Vegetation such as trees are left relatively alone.
- Many people have traveled here to try to find evidence of the Loch Ness Monster. Most if not all failing.
- People often drive boats along the water on scenic tours of the lake.
- There are roads all along the sides of the lake.