Fife High News
updates for our school community
Nov 21, 2019 SPECIAL HOLIDAY EDITION
Food Rally, Toy Drive, Winter Wishes
Parents, Community, Students, We Need Your Help!
We need your help! This edition of Fife High News is simply to communicate how you can help our students... help others. Please take a second and read some of the opportunities for giving outlined below. We would be so grateful for any support you can offer.
Winter Wishes 2019-- Instructions on how to grant!
Want to grant a wish? Here is a live link: the list.
Want to grant a wish? Here are the instructions:
WHAT TO DO:
1. Select a wish that you would like to grant from the list following this Winter Wish link:
(link to list is also below)
2. Email the wish number that you are granting to Mr. Meyer. (email@example.com):
3. Go purchase/fulfill the wish.
4. Bring the wish you purchased with the wish number written on the gift to the main office at FHS. Advanced Leadership will start delivering Winter Wishes on December 2nd during 4th period.
5. If you are interested in making a monetary donation to Winter Wishes please drop all donations off at the Bookkeeper's window at FHS in the main office.
6. Winter Wishes need to be delivered to FHS no later than December 19th. Advanced Leadership needs to deliver all wishes before our Holiday Assembly on the 20th.
Want to make a Cash Donation to support Winter Wishes?
Maybe you would prefer to just donate money to the Winter Wishes fund, and have someone else use it to grant wishes. If that is something you are interested in use this link: