Evergreen Middle School - April 29, 2022
Mark Your Calendars!
**School starts at 8:10 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday**
**Late start every Thursday at 9:10am**
- School Principals' Day | May 1st
- Debate Tournament | May 4th | at CVHS | 3:30 - 5:45
- ASB Elections | May 11th
- National School Nurses Day | May 11th | Thank you Nurse Joyce & Nurse Paula for all you do!
- Jr. Lilac Parade | May 14th
- SVT STEM Camp | May 14th | see link below
- SBAC Testing | May 16th - 18th | ELA | ALL GRADES
- 4th Quarter progress reports available on Powerschool | May 17th
- Sr. Lilac Parade | May 21st
- SBAC Testing | May 23rd - 25th | Math | ALL GRADES
- Memorial Day | May 30th | No School
- 8th Grade Triple Play Registration opens today | May 31st
- Debate Tournament | June 1st | Location TBD
- SBAC Testing | June 1st & 2nd | 8th grade Science classes only
- Talent Show | June 2nd | more info to follow
- 8th grade End of the Year Celebration at Triple Play | June 16th
- Last day of school | June 17th | early release at 10:30am
- Summer School | June 23rd - July 14th | North Pines Middle School
School Principals' Day May 1st
Teacher Appreciation Week May 2nd - 6th
Need To Pay for a Sport, Activity or Club?
- Go to ems.cvsd.org
- Go to the Athletics or Activities tab
- Click on Register Now
- Follow link to Family ID
- On the lower right hand side, click on CVSD Online Payments
- Log in to InTouch Receipting with students ID
- IMPORTANT: Under "SHOP" choose "Items at Student's School"
- Choose Athletics and the sport/activity/club you would like to pay for
Any questions or issues, please contact the school office for assistance at 558.3700.
Summer Learning Academy -- space is still available!!
Is your student struggling with any of their academics this year? Could they use more practice to help close up some of the gaps created by pandemic learning challenges? CVSD is offering Summer School this year for middle school students. It is just 14 half days of review and skill building. This is completely free and comes with breakfast, lunch and even transportation if that is needed. Please see the flyer for more information. Use the link or QR code to sign up. We still have 50 spots as of Friday, April 22nd.
Register online at: http://tinyurl.com/4p5naev6
Info at: www.cvsd.org/summer/
Questions? Jana Goodwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts at Evergreen Middle School
- Mike Syron, Principal: email@example.com | 558.3717
- Rachael Crooks, Assistant Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3716
- Natalie Nootenboom, 6th/7th grade Counselor: email@example.com | 558.3710
- Anna Comella, 8th grade Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3711
- Heather Crooks, Head Secretary: email@example.com | 558.3701
- Marci Highley, Assistant Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3700
- Jessica Trejbal, Assistant Secretary/Registrar: email@example.com | 558.3702
- Joyce Wilson, School Nurse: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3708
- Paula Kircher, School Nurse: email@example.com | 558.3707
School office hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:00pm
14221 E. 16th Ave. Spokane Valley, WA 99037
Main Office: 558.3700 Attendance line: 558.3706 Fax: 558.3705