The Employment Shop Newsletter
Brought to you by the Employment and Careers team.
Job seekers thought of the day;
Staying positive: An important part of job searching because it's easy to get down when you're not hearing back from companies you have applied to work for. However maintaining a positive attitude will help you to sell your skills, experience and personality more effectively. This is because when you are focussing on the positives, i.e. the successes you have had in past jobs and the skills you are able to offer employers, you will be able to sell these aspects more effectively than if you are being down on yourself. So to conclude, think and act in a positive way to ensure the best chance of success!
Follow us on Twitter!
- Weekend Office Cleaner for Dustdees in Tilehurst (ref. 14-0163) - £6.60 per hour
- Food & Beverage Assistant for Hilton in Reading – (ref. 14-0137) - £6.91 per hour plus tips
- Bar/Waiting Staff for Skyex Resourcing in Sunningdale (ref. 14-0196) - £7.00 per hour
- Key Worker for St Andrews Pre -school in Caversham (ref. 14-0129)
- Buzz Gym Promotions & Leafleting for Buzz Gym in Reading - (ref. 14-0171) - £7 an hour
- Support Worker for Residential Community Care in Calcot or Shinfield Park (ref. 14-0194) - £15,390.45 - £17,855.73 per annum
- Vehicle Body Repairer / Welder for Auto Impressions in Grazeley (ref. 14-0193) - From £10 per hour depending on experience
- Foreign Exchange Cashier for Kanoo Foreign Exchange in Reading (ref. 14-0126) - £14,000 per annum
- Sports Coach for Progressive Sports East Berks in Maidenhead, Windsor & Ascot areas (ref. 14-0108) - £8.00 per hour for level 1 & £10.00 for Level 2
- Collecting Volunteers x 30 for Readifood Food Bank in Waitrose in Caversham, Twyford or Woodley
- Admin and data entry volunteer for Reading Bicycle Kitchen in RG1 area
- Projects/Co-ordination volunteers x 6 for Reading Sustainability Centre in Reading
- Tour Volunteers for Reading Museum in RG1 area
- Badminton coaching volunteers x 2 for Sport in Mind in RG1 area