Japanese 1 Week 2
...✿... ようこそ! Welcome! ...✿...
You can check out the ひらがな for this week by going to these great tools below:
Here's a great tool to use to study your lesson 1 vocabulary:
☆ Assignments for Week 2 -Lesson 1 ☆
- Due Tues: Lesson 1 Content, and L1 Writing Assignment
- Due Wed: L1 Cultural Discussion
- Due Thurs: L1 Speaking Assignment
- Due Fri: L1 Hiragana Quiz, and L1 Vocab & Grammar Quiz
Did you just enroll to Japanese 1?
If you just enrolled recently, please make sure you go through the "Getting Started Unit" in the course, as well as the "Introductory Module" in the course. Please do your best to catch up.
Please go to the "Syllabus" link in the course to find all the due assignments for week 1. If you have any questions, please ask me. I'm here to help you! ^O^
Please schedule your welcome call here as soon as possible, for those have not spoken to me on the phone yet. ^.^
Check this out to learn how to install and type in Japanese on your computer! ^o^
LANGUAGE COACHING SESSION INFO
- Language coaching sessions will start SEPT 12TH (Monday)
- Coaching sessions are twice a week for 45 minutes each.
- They are Live session on the internet using COLLABORATE ULTRA
- Coaching sessions are 20% of your grade.
- Requirements for coaching: You need a computer, internet access, and headset or mic and speakers built in in order to do your coaching sessions.
*If you have a smartphone, you can download Blackboard Collaborate app for free. Please take advantage of this.