Mrs. Barton's Busy Bees
September 27, 2015
By Friday all four caterpillars had formed a chrysalis! We are hoping when we arrive Monday morning we will see a Monarch Butterfly.
Skills at a Glance
This past week we.....
- reviewed long a spelling patterns in phonics
- learned how to break off endings to decode root words in phonics
- identified the predicate of various sentences in grammar
- learned how to ask and answer different types of questions in reading
- supported our answers with evidence from the text in reading
- identified time to the hour and half hour in math
- identified and added coins in math
- compared 2 numbers in math
- began our Eco-Adventurers unit in science
Click here to complete an activity on Spelling City! Click Search- Teacher/Parent- type my name in Laura Barton. My list will be the first Laura Barton. In the message to parents I have "JES students".
Thank you for all of the donations! We are set for baby wipes now:)