Northampton Parent Newsletter
News and Reminders
- Absences: Doctor or parent notes must be turned in within 5 days of your student returning to school. Absence notes may be turned in through the front office, may be submitted through Skyward Family Access, and may be reported for future dates.
- Staff Favorite Things: The folder is linked of our staff's Favorite Things.
- Winter Party RSVP and Early Dismissal Forms: We have made the RSVP and Dismissal forms for the Winter Party a little more user friendly this year and will cut down on your time checking in and checking out your students. We believe this will be very efficient and allow you more time to spend with your student! Click here for the RSVP and Early Dismissal form for the Winter Party Rotation on December 18th.
- Memory Book: Memory Books can be ordered through the front office with a form or online at www.Balfour.com. Please upload pictures for the memory book using Balfour’s ImageShare app with the Northampton Elementary School code: 923465. There is no guarantee that all pictures submitted will be used, but we will include as many as we can.
- 5th grade parents only may order a business card size Student Shout-Out for $12. All shout-outs must be ordered by February 1st.
Winter Party Rotation Schedule!
Hello Colt Families!
Once again I speak with gratitude, it is because of all you we surpassed our fall fundraiser goal! We were able to raise just shy of $13K. These funds will be used to fulfill teacher grants, school projects and new murals. We cannot thank you enough for your generosity!
Are you a crafty person? If so, please join us on December 11th from 9-11am. We will have a craft workshop for our upcoming Winter Party. How about good with decorations? December 17th , we will be decorating our gym after school for our winter party. Look for both signups soon.
Our 2nd Annual Holiday Movie Night is December 14th. We will begin showing Elf in the gymnasium at 6:30pm. Remember to bring your blankets and chairs as there is no seating within the gym. Come hungry! We will have pizza, water and hot chocolate for a small donation.
Did someone say party? This year’s Winter party will be December 18th in the gymnasium. We will have multiple stations for the kids (and adults alike) to enjoy. If you would like to volunteer on this day, please let us know. We will need all the extra hands we can get!
Again, THANK YOU! We are forever grateful for such a giving community.
Wishing you and yours a Happy Holiday and New Year!
December 1 - 12:30-4:00 - P2P United (cultural event) - Klein Cain High School
December 6 - 6:30 - Choir and percussion concert
December 13th - Big Kahuna Fundraiser Party Bus Day
December 13th - 4:30-5:30 - Cookies and Caroling at the Five Oaks Community Park - everyone is welcome!
December 14th - PFO Movie Night (Pizza, Water, and Hot Chocolate will be sold)
December 18th - Winter Party Rotation
December 20 - 12:45 - Early Release Day - No school for Pre-K
December 21-January 7 - Winter Break
January 8 - Students return to school