May 8, 2018
A Message from Mrs. Sanders
Mark Your Calendars!
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Tuesday, May 8th - PTO General Meeting 6 PM
- Thursday, May 10th - Spring Choir Performance 6 PM
- Monday, May 14th - STAAR Math
- Tuesday, May 15th - STAAR Reading
- Wednesday, May 16th - STAAR Science 5th Grade
- Wednesday, May 16th - Kindergarten Field Trip to Little Beakers
- Thursday, May 17th - 4th and 5th Grade Celebration at Urban Air
- Friday, May 18th - Yearbook Signing
Magnolia ISD Summer Camp Adventures
Magnolia ISD is offering weekly camps for students ages 5 - 12 during the summer months. The programs are led by MISD employees and/or teachers who are trained and attain the appropriate certifications for the programs assigned.
Summer Camp runs Tuesday, May 29 through Friday, August 10. Please Note- the start of the first day of school is Monday, August 20.
Click here to register or for more information.
Summer Camp is held at:
Bear Branch Elementary
Drop-off 6:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Camp Activities 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Pick-up 4:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Alternative drop-off/pick-up location:
Magnolia 6th Grade Campus
Drop-off 6:30 - 8:30 a.m.
Pick-up 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Important Information from Ellisor
•Driver’s license required for check-in and child pick-up.
•Doors open at 7:45 AM
•School begins at 8 AM.
•Dismissal is at 3:30 PM.
•Join Remind 101 for school reminders: Text
@ellisor2 to 936-372-6299