How to make your very own civil war
recipe to make a slave free country
1. 2 cup of slavery
2. 3 ounces of the compromise of 1850
3. 2 teaspoons of the fugitive slave act
4. 3 teaspoons of the Dred Scott Decision
5. 1 cup of John Brown
6. 5 ounces of the election of Abraham Lincoln
7. 1 teaspoon of the Confederate States Of America
- measure two cups of slavery and put it in a large bowl. I recommend America.
- measure five ounces of the election of Abraham Lincoln and put it in a separate bowl.
- mix one teaspoon of the Confederate States Of America with your two cups of slavery.
- now add the ingredients in your blows together while mixing in three ounces of the Compromise of 1850.
- next mix in two teaspoons of the Fugitive Slave Act.
- next pour three teaspoons of The Dred Scott Decision into your bowl
- mix in 1 cup of John Brown then mix all together and pour into a baking pan.
- then bake for approximately four years.
- then enjoy your free slave country!