The Weekly Roar
March 7, 2021
Volume 2, Issue 24
it's homecoming week! Show your school spirit by participating in this week's theme days!
Important! Don't forget your FULLY CHARGED device!
The deadline to turn in your magnet application has been extended to March 12th!
Our next Title 1 meeting for parents is this Tuesday at 10am on Zoom and Facebook live!
Catamount sports are back again with 3 games this week!
Does you child want to try-out for athletics? If yes, then read below!
In an effort to service student athletes, parents may complete forms either online or in print form and have students turn them in as well. Below you will find information needed by UIL / district for each athlete.
Each player will be able to either print and or complete athletic registration electronically. Student may complete athletic registration ONLINE by using the UIL link below:
additional forms needed for Athletics:
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form - Approved for the 2020-2021 school year
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form (Spanish)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form - Approved for 2020-2021 school year
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form (Spanish)
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form (Spanish)
- Athletic and Marching Band Pre-participation Physical Evaluation - Approved for the 2020-2021 school year
- Athletic and Marching Band Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form (Spanish Version)
- Return to Play Form - Concussion Management Protocol
- Medical Exemption Form/Request For Accommodation - This form should be used for any medical exemption or accommodation requests.
Student must either purchase insurance for 35.00 once a year or complete signed wavier.
A wavier has been included as well.
Here is the School pay site where parents of Houston ISD student can pay electrically.