From Hamilton To Home
Upcoming Important Dates:
- Professional Development Day (No school for students)
- End of 1st Grading Period
- Records Day (No school for students)
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Picture Makeup Day
- Conference Makeup day (No school)
- Thanksgiving Break
- School resumes
What's Been Happening:
Be a PAX Partner at Home
Being a PAX Leader!
Car Rider Courtesies and Helpful Hints:
- It is unsafe to drop off and pick up your child in an unsupervised area without adult support crossing the streets. Please either drop your student off in our car drop off line or utilize the sidewalk crossings/crossing guard to help. Staff is not responsible for crossing students across the street.
- Please do not pick up your child in the bus area. This is designated for busses only and maintains safety for all students.
- Please be mindful of the 20 mph speed limit on 12th and 13th street. These streets are considered part of the school zone during school hours.
Hamilton's Pledge: Exploring and Teaching Individuality, Equity, and Diversity
"Future Leader" means:
"Be a leader to people."
"Everyday is Colorful" means:
"Be Happy In Life!"
"Believe, Achieve, Succeed." means:
"Get good grades and be nice."
Message From the Nurse:
There is still time to sign up to receive your FREE Kinsa thermometer!Text JOIN to 24020, or search “Kinsa” in your app store.
Please monitor your child for any signs of illness prior to school each day.
If your child has symptoms of illness, please:
Keep them home from school
Consider whether your child needs to see a healthcare provider.
Call Hamilton Elementary at (440) 284-8007 and report that your child will be absent.
Call the clinic at 440 284-8028 with any questions or concerns about your child’s health, or to determine when your child is ready to return to school.