Welcome to SEBB Open Enrollment!
October 1- November 15
The SEBB Program's first annual open enrollment is here!
Begins October 1 and runs through November 15. Benefit coverage will begin January 1, 2020.
A healthy change is coming for all employees in Washington’s school districts and charter schools, and union-represented employees of educational service districts. The School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program will administer health insurance and other benefits for eligible school employees and their dependents.
ACTION REQUIRED BY ALL BENEFIT ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES:
How to Enroll - Get Started with your SEBB My Account:
- Visit SEBB My Account: myaccount.hca.wa.gov and click the green Login to SEBB My Account button under Employee/Subscriber. You’ll be directed to SecureAccess Washington (SAW).
- Click Sign up to create a SAW account. (If you already have a SAW account, enter your username and password and skip to step 5.) Enter your name, email address, a username, and password. Remember to save your username and password in a safe place so you don’t forget it the next time you log in.
- Check the box to indicate you’re not a robot, click Submit, and follow the link to activate your account.
- Check your email for a message from SAW. Click on the confirmation link, then close the Account Activated! browser window that opens, and return to your original window. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish creating your account.
- You will be redirected back to SEBB My Account. Enter your last name, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security number. Click Verify my information.
- Select your security questions and answers. You’ll be directed to the SEBB My Account dashboard.
Help with SEBB My Account:
Call 1-855-548-3100 from 7 a.m to 9 p.m, Monday - Friday and 10 a.m to 4 p.m, Saturday for help with:
- SecureAccess Washington(SAW) registration
- SEBB My Account screen navigation
- Uploading documents
*Google Chrome is the preferred browser, but Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari will also work.
Interactive, online Benefit Advisor ALEX:
When you log-in to your SEBB My Account you will have access to an interactive, online benefits advisor that provides customized plan suggestions and side-by-side benefits comparisons for your consideration, based on your health care needs.
Virtual benefits fair:
The virtual benefits fair is a convenient way to learn about your benefit options through an online experience that’s available anytime, day or night, beginning October 1. Use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to visit and explore at your own pace.
The virtual benefits fair includes an exhibit hall where each insurance carrier and plan administrator has a booth that displays information about their plan options. You can get information about medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and long-term disability insurance, the Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) and Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP), and SmartHealth, our wellness program. You’ll get links to videos, downloadable content, provider searches, and other information to help you choose the right plans for you and your dependents.
Before selecting a plan check if your providers are in the network:
Uniform Medical Plan (UMP), administered by Regence BlueShield (Medical only)
Uniform Medical Plan
(Achieve 1, Achieve 2, High Deductible)
Find a Provider Online: Uniform Medical Plan for school employees
Find a Provider for Dental Plans:
Find a Provider for Vision Plans:
*Disclaimer: Vision Source Wenatchee will currently show as an in-network provider but will no longer contract with MetLife effective 12/1/19.
SEBB Facebook Live Event:
School employees will have an opportunity to get their questions answered by Employees and Retiree Benefits Division Director Dave Iseminger during a Facebook Live event:
- 5 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, October 8
Join in through their Facebook page and follow to keep up on the latest SEBB news from HCA.
Quick Helpful Links:
Day/Times will be scheduled at each location during open enrollment for employees to schedule to meet one-on-one.
Learn more at: hca.wa.gov/sebb-employee OR HR Benefits Page.