IN THE KNOW....
This Week's Shout OUTS:
- Thank you Marcie for all you’ve done for our students and our school! We will miss you !!!!
- We had 100% participation in the Teacher Working Conditions Survey!!!! Great job, Marsha Harms and all of you for taking the time to make it happen!
- Thanks to Carolyn, Holly, Sara, Leah, and Sharon for working out the new schedules for our EC support with Marcie leaving.
- Thank you to Kristal Easom and our parent Kayla Cotton who have provided transportation to Mary and Mark Lahr this week so they could be at Dolphin Camp.
- Ray Blatz who observes every single child we ever ask him to - HE NEVER FORGETS! Thank you, Ray!
- Tracy Goldberg for putting students on attendance incentive charts to see if we can get them to school better.
- To Mrs. Riedesel and the Specials Team, Ms. HIlyard, Ms. Ayers, Ms. Freeman, and Carolyn Wade, for supporting the 4th grade students in their performance Tuesday evening. We appreciate the group efforts that made the night a success!
- Mrs. Day and Ms. Stone who volunteered for an extra week of morning duty since we were short next week!
PES Core Beliefs
- Everyone is of value and has a gift to share.
- We each learn at a different pace.
- Everyone deserves a quality education.
- Relationships are key.
- Teaching the whole child is essential.
- Every child deserves a fair chance.
In the Week Ahead.....
Pledge - Haarlow
Bus Duty pm - Durning
Auditorium - Day/Stone
Bus/Cafeteria am - Harrison
Carpool IA am - Threatt
TR students return
YR Optional Workday
Imagine Learning Training for K-2 teachers 11:30-2:20 - KPD's room
LIGHT IT UP BLUE DAY to support autism - WEAR BLUE!
YR students return
Ciccone - Leadership
Relay for Life Jeans Day
Ciccone - Intervention Scheduling Training
MANDATORY Employee Benefits Meeting
PES Painting Party at Wine and Design - 6:30-8:30
WPMS 5th grade tours - am
Teddy Bear Fair - 1st Grade - 1st grade IAs will not be on campus; teachers will need to help with lunch/recess coverage
In the Coming Weeks....
Teacher Workday - PD planned on site
School Improvement Planning Visit
Author Visit for grades 2-5 (10am)
Boosterthon Kickoff - 1:30 in gym
PURPLE UP Day to Support our Military Children
WPM Q&A Visit with 5th graders 12:15pm
Boosterthon Fun Run
TOY Banquet - Yay Kayleigh!
TA Banquet 6 pm @AG bldg. Carthage
Celebration of Earth Week - info to come!
Dr. Bob's Spring Faculty Meeting
Early Release Day
NC Science Festival at Arboretum 1-3pm - ALL STAFF
READ FIVE GET FIVE CAMPAIGN BEGINS
Teacher Appreciation Week
MClass Window for EOY
Bike to School Day
Butterfly Lady - K/1st grade
Carolina Philharmonic Field Trip for 1st and 2nd graders
K-2 Field Day
3-5 Field Day
First Grade Field Trip - Tentative
Kindergarten Field Trip to the Zoo
5th grade Promotion 6pm