Digital Citizenship Project
Ethan E., Period 3
Digital Etiquette Rules
- Respect others; Be kind and polite to people online
- Think before you do;Think about what you are saying or posting and if it is appropriate behavior
- Don't give information to people you don't know; Don't send your information to websites it is almost every time a scam
- Don't include personal pictures online; Don't put pictures online that you wouldn't want your parents or teachers to see.
- Be careful what sites you go on; Some sites have bad people on them.
- Don't fight back at cyber-bulling; Fighting back doesn't help you instead tell a adult or block them.
- If you want to use information some one else found out paraphrase; use what they said but in your own words.
- If some thing is copyrighted don't use it as your own work; If you do this you can be sued for a lot of money.
Digital Citizenship and Safety (UNICEF)