BASD High School Instructional Technology News and Tips
April 12, 2017
Improved Schoology/Google Drive Integration Coming this Fall!
- Easily distribute a unique copy of Google Docs/Sheets/Slides with a single click
- Monitor student progress on assignments in real time
- Students submit Google Docs back to teachers within Schoology
- Place grades and feedback on any Google documents within Schoology
- Use Schoology Rubrics to grade Google documents
Register to see a sneak peek on April 13th at 2PM!
Attend a free webinar to see the new Schoology/Google Integration on April 13 at 2PM!
Next week I will be holding a BFLEX session called Ending Your Schoology Course and Using Schoology Resources During the Summer.
Description of Session
End your Schoology courses strong! Come learn about best practices in ending your course with activities and grading best practices. Discover how you can copy your course for future use and create new resources over the summer in the Schoology Resources area!
April 19, 2017 - 3-5PM - Liberty Library or online
April 20, 2017 - 3-5PM - Freedom Rm 601 or online
#BASDedchat Twitter Chats Continuing April 25 @ 7PM!
Visit the official #BASDedchat website for more details and a transcript of the chat from March 14!