7:00pm - 7:00am
Minimum funds raised for admission: $30 per person
OVERNIGHT Orchestra partytime/FUNDRAISING!
If you're traveling with us to Chicago or planning on another trip with us in years to come, join us to raise some money at our PLAY-A-THON!! Get pledges from teachers/family members/teammates/friends and come play with us all night!!
Sign up to play during at least one 30-minute shift, then spend the rest of the night having fun with your orchestra pals!
Just some of the fun:
- Talent Show
- Scavenger Hunt
The PLAY-A-THON is a spectacular way for you to earn money for your Chicago trip or any trip in the future (remember...... we're looking into travelling to Germany in 2017!)!
These students are invited to join us for an induction ceremony and reception on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 2:30 pm in the Chorus Room.
Concerto Competition Rules 2015
Wednesday, February 3, 2015
1. Must play one movement of a standard concerto which has orchestral accompaniment available for sale or rent.
2. Play one movement only (or a partial movement with a cadential stopping point).
3. Your piece should be memorized.
4. A piano accompanist is required. (this is different from last year)
5. If selected as the winner, the student will perform with the orchestra the movement of the concerto performed in competition.
6. Students will be adjudicated by professional judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
LGPE is in March, but here's a heads-up!
Thursday, March 5th, 2pm to Saturday, March 7th, 6pm
1555 Old Peachtree Road Northwest
Performance times have not been announced yet