Integrating 21st Century Tools
to Increase Student Achievement
Differentiated Learning - You have a choice of which class you want to take and fits your skill level!!
Participants will their deepen understanding of how to integrate 21st century tools into learning to increase student achievement. They will have hands-on opportunities to plan lessons, assessments and other activities that integrate technology and enhance whole group, small group, and individual student learning.
Learn 2+ new tools a session!
- November 11 Google Apps, Creating a Blended Learning Environment w/ Edmodo, and using QR Codes in the classroom (Bring your Smart Phones)
- November 18 Flipping the Classroom and Formative Assessments (Bring a lesson with you to flip!)
- November 25 Connecting with Families and Creating Interactive Presentations with iPads (Bring a PowerPoint or Keynote to work with)
- December 2 SmartBoard 101 w/Creating Interactive Activities and Develop Your Personal Learning Network with Twitter (Bring your Smart Phones)
- December 16 Integrating the iPad into the Classroom and "Appy Hour"