Friday, March 10, 2023
- WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8, 6:00 PM - PTA MEETING
- MONDAY, MARCH 13 - FRIDAY, MARCH 17 - NO SCHOOL - SPRING BREAK
- APRIL 7, 8:15 AM - VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION BREAKFAST
- APRIL 17 - APRIL 28 - CMAS TESTING FOR GRADES 3, 4, 5
- FRIDAY, APRIL 21, 6:00 PM - MUSIC PROGRAM 3RD, 4TH, 5TH
- MONDAY, APRIL 24, 6:00 PM - MUSIC PROGRAM FOR KINDER, 1ST, 2ND
- THURSDAY, MAY 18 - FIELD DAY
- THURSDAY, MAY 25, 1:30 PM - 5TH GRADE CONTINUATION
Thompson School District Chess Tournament
Congratulations to Luis Siller, who took 1st place!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 100 MILE RUNNERS!!!
Annual Family Check-In (AFC)
In order to make the transition into the coming year, we need a parent/guardian in the current student's primary household to review and sign permission forms, update (if needed) the student's household information, emergency contacts and health information. The Annual Family Check-In is located in the Parent Portal Account. For assistance, please contact Portal@TSD.org. The Annual Family Check-In is required for ALL current students.
Log into your Parent Portal Account
▶️ click on "More" for the AFC Link
⏩ then select Begin Registration
2023/2024 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten Registration for 2023/2024 School Year is now open! Here is the link
Choice Enrollment Round Two for the 23/24 School Year
Opens: Monday, March 6
📌 Who is eligible for Choice Enrollment Round Two?
- If you are new to the district and want your student K-12 grade to attend a school outside of their boundary area. Also complete an On-Line Registration Application for the correct school year.
- If you missed Choice Enrollment Round One.
📌 If you applied for Round One, please do not apply for Round Two, unless you want to add a different school request.
▶️ Round Two applications are automatically waitlisted and families will receive an email if a seat becomes available or if the application is denied. Waitlisted applications will be added to to the Requested Schools Waitlist behind the Round One applications. The 2023/24 waitlist expires on May 26, 2024.
Here is the link for Choice Enrollment Round Two
100 Mile Club
When the weather is nice and we are able to run on the track, all students are welcome to come run on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
When we have inclement weather and need to run in the gym, please follow the schedule listed here:
- Mondays & Thursdays - Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grades run
- Tuesdays & Fridays - 3rd, 4th & 5th grades run
Camp X-Stream Summer Program
Middle & Elementary School K-8
Fun & Creative summer learning activities for TSD students currently enrolled in grades K-8th.
When: June 12-29th, Monday -Thursdays, 8am 12 pm
Where: K-5 only sites BF Kitchen, Winona, Laurene Edmondson / K-8 Walt Clark Middle School (preference given for K-5 students with middle school siblings at this site).
How to register: Google Form - The links will not accept registrations prior to the date below.
REGISTRATION LINKS OPEN MARCH 27TH AT 8:00 AM AND CLOSE APRIL 14TH AT 6:00 PM
▶️ K-5 Link
▶️ 6-8 Link
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
🐼 PONDEROSA PTA 🐼
PTA meeting: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 6:00 pm
- Childcare and pizza for the kids - RSVP on the PTA Facebook or email email@example.com
To Contact PTA:
See more PTA information at https://www.thompsonschools.org/domain/256
Universal Preschool Program for Four Year Old Students
In fht fall of 2020, Colorado voters approved a nicotine tax measure (Proposition EE) that will fund at least 10 hours a week of free universal preschool for 4-year olds statewide starting in the fall of 2023. The child must be 4 years old on or before October 1, 2023. This state-funded program will be available to off-set potential costs. Please see this website for more information regarding this program: Colorado Universal Preschool Program Details
If you would like to receive updates about this exciting program, please fill out this form: 2023-2024 Preschool Interest Form
CROSSROADS ADVENTURE CENTER
If you are looking for additional childcare options for children ages 5-13 on non-school days, please see the attached flyer from Crossroads Adventure Center.
BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE
The YMCA of Northern Colorado offers safe and structured care for Ponderosa students beforre and after school. YMCA is open from 7:00 am until the start of school and from 3:10 pm until 6:00 pm each day after school. For more information or to register, please go to: https://www.ymcanoco.org/before-after-care/thompson/before-after-school-care
LOOKING BACK . . .
- Friday, July 29, 2022
- Friday, August 5, 2022
- Friday, August 12, 2022
- Friday, August 26, 2022
- Friday, September 2, 2022
- Friday, September 9, 2022
- Friday, September 16, 2022
- Friday, September 23, 2022
- Friday, September 30, 2022
- Friday, October 7, 2022
- Friday, October 14, 2022
- Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Friday, October 28, 2022
- Friday, November 4, 2022
- Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Friday, November 18, 2022
- Friday, December 2, 2022
- Friday, December 9, 2022
- Friday, December 16, 2022
- Friday, January 6, 2022
- Monday, January 23, 2023
- Friday, January 27, 2023
- Friday, February 3, 2023
- Friday, February 10, 2023
- Friday, February 17, 2023
- Friday, February 24, 2023
- Thursday, March 2, 2023
Attendance Line: (970) 679-9590
Contact: (970) 679-9500
4550 Florence Drive
Loveland, CO 80538
Additional information can be found at thompsonschools.org