Erin School Friday Folder
January 23, 2020
January 24- NO SCHOOL- Professional Development Day
January 27-Ski Club
February 3-5th gr field trip-Biz Town
February 3-4th gr field trip-Schauer Center
February 3-Ski Club
February 6- Spring Parent/Teacher Conferences
February 6-6th-8th gr-LimbPossible Assembly at HUHS
February 7- 3rd Grade Wax Museum
February 17-NO SCHOOL-Professional Development Day
Fitness Friday-help needed
Fitness Friday is a tradition at Erin School. Our indoor Fitness Friday (for 4K - 5th grade only) will take place on Friday, February 28 from 1:00 – 3:15 (volunteers meet in the gym at 12:30). For those of you that have not experienced Fitness Friday, it is an afternoon filled with movement, mentoring, healthy snacks, and lots of fun fitness challenges. We have many local businesses that partner with our school for this event.
We are in need of many parent helpers to make this event a success. Your job would be to simply help supervise a station and encourage the students as they work on the fitness challenges. Please email me if you are able to assist. If you have question or know of any other businesses that may want to join or support our program, please send me an email at Mueller@erinschool.org.
Come join the fun and help create another successful Fitness Friday. Thanks for your support and assistance in providing fun and beneficial activities for the students at Erin School.
Thank you and have a healthy day!
Yearbook-time to order
yearbook ID code: 9968020
cost: $13.00 per book
Grandparents Day (5K-2nd)-Volunteers needed
This year Grandparents Day is on Friday, May 1 and the theme is The Erin Raceway.
The PTC is looking for a couple of volunteers:
* a snack coordinator to plan, purchase (costs will be reimbursed with receipt), prep, and serve a snack and drink to the guests and students (about 400 people).
* volunteers to help serve the snacks.
Contact Kristin Patey at email@example.com if interested.
Congratulations Spelling Bee and Math meet winners!
Also, our middle schoolers did an awesome job at the Middle School Math meet last week. Our 6th and 7th-grade teams were crowned champions and our 8th-grade team took 2nd. We also had 8 students receive individual awards. Congratulations! Way to work hard everyone!
Do you like to sing, dance, perform? Join the production of High School Musical
Thank you for continuing to participate in the Box Tops program. The spring contest in currently under way! Keep sending in Box Top clips and continue to scan your receipts. The top three participating classrooms will receive a prize. See flyer for more info.
Unsure how to scan your receipts? Please watch this video.
* the HUHS showcase-Monday Feb 3rd, 6-8pm
* Hartford Area Schools-upcoming presentations:
- Screenagers-Terrace 167, Richfield-Jan 23rd-6pm-8pm
- #BETHEMAJORITY-Parent Empowerment Fair-HUHS Fieldhouse-Jan 24th-5.15pm-8pm
- Screenagers-Schubert's Hartford Theatre-Jan 28th-6.30pm-8.30pm
- Robert Anthony: LimbPossible-Friess Lake Elem School-Feb 6th-5.30pm-6.30pm
* HUHS Dance-Youth Clinic-Feb 15th
* Hartford Youth Football-registration opens Feb 1st.
* Winter Blast-Life Church-Feb 16th-17th