how to prevent cyber-bullying
Cyber bullying is when someone is bullying you in threats or mean comments over the internet on a chat room or webpage. Cyber bullying causes low self esteem and can cause people to feel like they aren't important. This effects mant people because they don't think there's any reason to live and could feel pressurized to suicide or cruel thoughts. Anything that lowers someones self esteem or consious is bullying but over the internet bullies can make someone feel so weak compared to when it is said to their face.
people will be meaner over the internet than how mean they would be to your face.
encouraging people to cyber bully is not O.K.
think before you send a message cyber bullying is bigger than you think it is.
How to stop cyber bullying/preventing it from happening
* ignore any rude or mean messages
* dont start any messages with a mean comment or bad words
* Tell an adult when any mean messages are sent to you to make sure that they will not be repeated.
* Save the evidence to show someone that you are being bullied
* Block the person who is doing mean and bad things to you
* If you know someone is being bullied, make sure to tell someone…don’t be a by stander!!
* Never respond to an anger message with anger