St. Paul Catholic School
Friday, February 24, 2023
St. Paul Parish is committed to handing on the faith to its children and toward that end, we shall provide our students with a Catholic education which is dedicated to preparing them academically and spiritually for life's challenges.
La parroquia de San Pablo se compromete a transmitir la fe a sus niños y con ese fin, proporcionaremos a nuestros estudiantes una educación católica dedicada a prepararlos académica y espiritualmente para los desafíos de la vida.
February 20th- 24th Mass Schedule
Monday (2/27)- Jr HIgh
Tuesday (2/28)- 3rd-5th Grade Mass
Wednesday (3/1)- All School Mass
Thursday- (3/2)- K-2 Grade Mass
Stations of the Cross
Friday, January 24th- 5th Grade
March 3rd - 4th Grade
March 10th - 3rd grade
March 17th- 2nd Grade
- Tuesday, Febrauary 28th- Jr. High Students to Bozz Town
- Wednesday, MArch 1st- 2PM Dismissal
- Wednesday, MArch 1st- 6PM PTO Meeting (1 GIVE Hour for attending)
- Thursday, March 2nd- Robotics and Art Clubs
- Friday, March 3rd- 2:30PM Stations of the Cross
Drop off and Pick Up
Drop off is from 8:00-8:15AM. We will not close the door on cars in line at 8:15AM, but we will also not stand and wait. To make things go faster and for consideration of other families, please do not get out of your car. A staff member will help your child if needed. If you need to help buckle, please pull around to the parking lot. Your students should also be ready to get out of the car!
If you are in a rush, get to car line at 7:50AM, and be one of the first.
Parents are NOT to park in the parkling lot and walk students to the door, unless you are one of the St. Paul Auction winners. ALL PARENTS ARE TO GO THROUGH CAR LINE.
Calling all Preschool Parents!
Please fill this out for our chance to be recognized for our Pre K program!
IRead Testing Dates
Thursday, March 9th- All 2nd and 3rd Grade Students
· 9:00 AM- Test Section 1
· Break for snack.
· 10:00 AM- Test Section 2
Friday, March 10th
· 9:00AM- Make up for students who missed Tests Sections 1 and/or 2
Tuesday, March 14th- All 2nd and 3rd Grade Students
· 9:00 AM Test Section 3
Wednesday, March 15th
· 10:00 AM- Test Make Up
Thursday, March 17th
· 9:00 AM- Test Make Up
The majoirty of our student body is able to attend our school thanks to the Choice Scholarship. Some of our legislators are consitering not continuing the Choice Scholarship. Please click the link below to email our local legislators to support this amazing program.
Please make sure your phone number is correct in Powerschool. It is important so we can contact you in case of emergency.
Click to add a title
Box Tops for Education
As a reminder, each family is required to complete 10 GIVE (service) hours before June 15, 2023. Families without 10 hours completed will not be able to register for the 2023-2024 school year at St. Paul. There are always opportunities to volunteer at the school. We have a few big events approaching, and are in need of help. Attached is a list of opportunities for GIVE hours. Please call the school office for more information or to sign up.
HELP NEEDED OVER SPRING BREAK!
We are looking for some adults to paint the cafeteria over spring break. Please contact the school office if you are available.
- Monday through Friday
- Serve Lunch 10:30AM-1:00PM
- Recess Duty 11:15AM-12:45PM
Office Lunch Coverage 11:00AM-1:00PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Contact teachers for help and volunteer opportunities in the classrooms.
- Uniform Rack- Organize weekly
- Painting and light school maintenance
St. Paul PTO
To build a sense of community between parents, children, teachers, and staff by sponsoring family activities and supporting targeted needs.
Meetings- 6PM in the School Cafeteria
- March 1st
- April 5th
- May 3rd
PTO Family, Faith, and Fun Nights
March 16th- K-2nd Grade
May 4th- Jr. High
- 24th- 2:30PM Stations of the Cross
- 1st- 2PM Dismissal
- 2nd- Robotics and Art Club
- 3rd- 2:30PM Stations of the Cross
- 8th- 2PM Dismissal
- 9th- Robotics and Art Club
- 10th- 2:30PM Stations of the Cross
- 10th- End of the 3rd Quarter
- 15th- 2PM Dismissal
- 16th- PTO K-2nd Grade Family Night 6:00-7:30PM
- 17th- 2:30PM Stations of the Cross
- 22nd- NO EARLY DISMISSAL
- 23th- St. Paul Community Night
- 24th- ELEARNING
- 27th-31st- Spring Break
- 5th- NO EARLY DISMISSAL
- 6th- Last Supper Reenactment
- 7th- 9:00AM Live Stations
- 7th- 2PM Dismissal
- 10th- NO SCHOOL- Easter Monday
- 12th- NO EARLY DISMISSAL
- 19th- 2PM Dismissal
- 19th- 1st Communion Practice 6PM
- 23rd- 1st Communion at 10AM Mass
- 23rd- Jr. High Choir Sings at 10AM Mass
- 26th- 2PM Dismissal
- 3rd- 2PM Dismissal
- 4th- PTO Jr. High Family Night
- 5th- 8:45AM May Crowning- Bring flowers
- 10th- 2PM Dismissal
- 17th- 2PM Dismissal
- 24th- NO Early Dismissal
- 24th- Spring Concert 6PM
- 26th- 2PM Dismissal