Don't become pregnant. Don't become a static.
Ways to Prevent Teen Pregnancy:
Know The Facts
- School comes second
- The baby won't make him stay
- Daughters of a teen mother are more likely to become one too
Have A Plan
- Delay on Sex: Not having sex is the only 100% effective way of not becoming pregnant
- Use Contraception: If you do have sex, make sure you are protected some how
Talk To Someone
- If you are feeling like you are being pushed to have sex. Talk to someone you trust for help on what you should do.
- 3 in 10 girls that will get pregnant at least once before age 20. That's more then 700,000 teen pregnancies each year.
- 79% of teen parents are unmarried
- 80% of teen pregnancies are unintended, that means that 20% of teen mothers are wanting to get pregnant