St. Viator Parish School
Viator Voice: November 29, 2021
The First Week of Advent
Family Advent Calendar 2021
Monday, November 29, 2021
- Prayer and Flag Grade 7A
Advent Wreath Blessing
- New Dismissal Procedures for Gr. 7 & 8 only (see information below)
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- January Lunch Order goes home
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- 10 AM Liturgy: Grades 1-8 Dress Uniform
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Friday, December 3, 2021
- January Lunch Order due
- Noon Dismissal, Staff Meeting
Grade 7 & 8 New Dismissal Procedures
Beginning Monday, November 29, 2021
Dismissal for the following students:
- 7th and 8th grade students who don’t have younger siblings
- 7th and 8th grade students who have siblings in grades 4, 5, or 6
- 7th and 8th grade students and older siblings will be dismissed at 2:35 pm from the WEST loop (closest to Eastern).
- Students not picked up by 2:45 pm will be walked to Extended Care.
- Teachers will be on the sidewalk around the west loop with these students and will release them when their car arrives in the loop.
- This loop will exit to Eastern.
Dismissal for 7th and 8th grade students with lower-grade siblings:
- 7th and 8th grade students with siblings in grades Pre-K through 3rd will remain in the quad area by the picnic tables waiting for their siblings and their parents.
- Their parents will continue to park in the church lot and pick up these students in the quad area.
Registrations for 2022-2023
We are currently taking applications and testing appointments for students entering Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year. Applications are available on the SVS website.
Please contact Mary Jane Marlow at 702-732-4477, extension 100 for more information.
Current SVS families will receive a re-registration packet during Catholic Schools Week.
Thanksgiving service and 1st Trimester Awards Assembly!
Donate and Volunteer Today!
If you are interested in serving on our committee, please join us in planning this wonderful event.
Please contact: Pat Ellis 702-499-4999, email@example.com