Aroma Touch Technique
General Class information
dōTERRA’s AromaTouch Technique is a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems of the body. Developed by Dr. David Hill, a leading expert in integrative medicine and therapeutic applications of essential oils, the AromaTouch Technique improves well-being by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function. The technique is simple and intuitive and uses dōTERRA’s CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience for recipients.
The AromaTouch Technique includes four primary steps designed to Promote Relaxation, Boost the Immune System, Reduces tension & Bring the body into Emotional & Physical balance.
Each step includes the application of two essential oils or essential oil blends specifically formulated to support healthy emotional and physiological functions for well-being.
$149.00 TRAINING FEE INCLUDES:
- Official certification from dōTERRA in competency of the AromaTouch Technique
- Classroom instruction is 6 hrs. This includes lecture, demonstration as well as hands on instruction. Everyone will give and receive an AromaTouch Technique
- AromaTouch Oil Kit ($133.00 value)
- Official AromaTouch student workbook
What to bring to class?
- Massage table (if you have one)
- Notebook & Pen
- Water, snacks & lunch (30 min. break)
- Wear comfortable clothes & bring a zip up jacket or robe (something that can be easily turned around for discretion).
- a set of sheets
Why do you need us to bring massage tables?
- This is a group effort. I have a table that I am willing to bring provided the class is driving distance from my home. There is a small "thank you" gift for those that are able to provide a table.
Can I bring my spouse/partner for the cost of one participant?
- Sorry, but NO. doTERRA has strict guidelines that each participant is required to pay $149.
AromaTouch Technique Instructor: Sally Farnick
Sally is a dōTERRA Gold Wellness Advocate, Certified AromaTouch Instructor and essential oil educator.
She has been sharing her love of dōTERRA’s essential oils with others for over 6 years.
Her passion for the AromaTouch Technique lead to a desire to become an AromaTouch Technique Trainer. She was trained by Dr. David Hill, creator of the AromaTouch Technique.
Sally is both excited and honored to walk along side of others in their journey to better health.
If you would like to host an AromaTouch Technique class and would like me to come to your area, please contact me.