Casa del Rio
- Battle of I-25 Blood Drive UNM vs. NMSU Blood Drive Battle - February 1-5 at the Student Union Building
- Donut Wednesday featuring Lobo Louie/Lucy and the Pit of Kindness - February 3 from 8 - 10 a.m. at Hodgin Hall
- Brain Break Bar- February 4 from 9 - 10 a.m. at Zimmerman Library
- Lady Lobo basketball game and teddy bear collection - February 6 at 2 p.m. at Wise Pies Arena a.k.a. the Pit
- Let us Open the Door for You - February 9 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the Student Union Building
- Fill it Forward sponsored by Satellite Coffee and Nusenda Credit Union - February 11 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. at the SUB
- Lobo Food Pantry - February 12 from 10 a.m. - noon at the UNM South Lot
- Card Creation Station, Pit of Kindness, and Social Media Challenge - February 12 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the SUB
- Pool Party and movie - February 12 from 6 - 8 p.m. at Johnson Pool
- 2.5 Mile Kindness Walk - February 13 from 10 a.m. - noon at Johnson Center
- PAWSitive Appreciation for UNM Donors- February 17 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the SUB
- Men's Lobo game and teddy bear collection- February 17 at 7 p.m. at Wise Pies Arena a.k.a. the Pit
BeKind at Casas del Rio
The Teddy Bears will be collected and given to UNM's Children's Hospital and also kept in the patrol cars of the Albuquerque Police Department for children affected by traumatic events.
We will be providing supplies for Valentine's Day/Thank you cards and send the cards to either the UNM's Hospital or to Veterans.
Martin Luther King Jr. Had a Dream....What is yours?
I dream of a day where racism is no longer in the media.
I dream that we can accept the flaws in each other and ourselves.
I dream of a day where no one has to worry about getting a proper education.
Simple Valentine's Day Card
Candy Filled Valentines