Life Cycle of A Star
Stars is alike to our human cycle
Stars Cycle Stages Names
There are five stages for a stars in a cycle.
- Stage One: It's called Nebular, it is a birthplace for stars.
- Stage Two: It's called Protostars, this is were the stars are begin to formed.
- Stage Three: It's called Main Sequence, this is the stage were stars stay in until millions to billions years and then moved on.
- Stage Four: It's called Red Giants, this is where stars is ready to died.
- Stage Five: It's called Black Hole, this is where star died and gone.
These are the cycle of our star
Nebular is a birthplace for stars. There are two type of Nebular, Orion nebula, glows brightly because the gas in it is energizing by the stars that have already formed in it. It condenses into a huge globule of gas and dust and contracts under its own gravity.