by juan mosqueda
- appearance- 37 year old man
- actions-defended a kid that was like him before the surgery
- words- ''I have several good ideas of my own. Their are so much that might be done with this technique if I could be made into a genius, what about thousands of others like my self ?
- thoughts and feelings-''what do fancy people think about''
- relationships with others- Algernon is a mouse that he races against and Algernon keeps beating him.
- appearance- his appearance looks about 30-40
- actions-he wanted to fix his reports because they had spelling errors even though doctor nemur told him to.
- words-he wants to make more people be like him so that everyone can be about as smart as he is.
- thoughts- he is frustrated because he can never beat Algernon
- relationships with others- he likes doctor Nemur because he was the one who wanted Charlie to get smarter even though doctor stratus didn't ant him to be the one who would get the surgery.