Black Curly Hair Products
Have you found your perfect curl cream for your hair? Is this the one for you? Curls whipped curls- curl cream
This is for the thick, kinky curlies that have the most difficult time finding black curly hair products or something qualified to meet your thick curls. Well, this is the one.
A lover of all things luxury attracts me to any and everything that makes one feel pampered, cared for and nourished. I, with many of my naturalista counterparts have developed a desire and need for a particular product, something with healthy ingredients, a little density, yet rich, creamy, moisturizing, and luxurious. Well, ladies with thick, highly textured, kinky curls, this one’s for you.
Let’s ReviewCURLS Whipped Cream:
Whipped Cream is the best curl cream for natural styles (twists, locks, afros & more) for thick, kinky, curly 3c-4b hair!
This thick, and ultra rich whipped cream has a warm vanilla cream fragrance that makes you want to eat it! It provides SUPERB curl definition, frizz protection all while providing moisture and sheen. Enriched with natural oils, exotic butters and nourishing extracts and botanicals. Also works great as gel substitute to smooth edges, slick hair, and to hold twists and locks in place.
Key Ingredients Breakdown:
· Organic Sunflower Oil, a light oil which is high in linoleic acid, Vitamins A, B complex, D, and E, as well as calcium, zinc, potassium, iron, and phosphorus.
· Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Vitamin rich moisturizer (B1, B2, B6, C, Choline, + 18 amino acids.
· Shea Butter, Ultra rich emollient. Intense conditioner from cortex to cuticle.
· Tahitian Coconut Oil & Gardenia Essential Oil -Rehydrates, and restores shine and bounce. It is scientifically proven that Monoп de Tahiti has a repairing effect on dry and damaged hair. Results of the study carried out in the research and experiment laboratory EVIC-CEBA on 4th December 1998.
· Avocado Oil, One of the most penetrating oils and is very moisturizing. Rich in vitamin A&D, as well as lecithin (for hair growth), potassium and chlorophyll. Natural sun screen.
· Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Strengthens hair.
· CentillicaAsiatica, Improves gloss and shine.
Day 1- Apply to freshly cleansed/conditioned hair, while it is still wet, moisturize with Quenched curls moisturizer. Scrunch whipped cream into hair, section by section. Allow hair to air dry. Day 2- Refresh your curls with quench curls moisturizer and reapply to whipped curls as needed.
(This found at www.curls.biz)
“I can testify to the delicious smell, yet even more important, the ingredients create the fineststyler-formulain black curly hair products. Although not marketed as a direct moisturizer, this product has very many conditioning agents and is my new favorite curl cream! It does not leave a heavy film or gunky-ness to the hair, preventing tangles. I estimate that, you can get roughly 35 applications from this 8 floz container, depending on usage. Two thumbs up from me.” – Janelle Sands, Textured Hair Designer, Blogger
Have you found you perfect curl styler just yet? Will you try CURLS Whipped Cream- Curl Cream?