1. Speedy transmission: It requires only few seconds to communicate through electronic media because it supports quick transmission.
2.Wide coverage: World has become a global village and communication around the globe requires a second only.
3. Low cost: Electronic communication saves time and money. For example Text sms is cheaper than traditional letter.
4.Exchange of feedback: Electronic communication allows instant exchange of feedback. So communication becomes perfect using electronic media.
5. Managing global operation: Due to advancement of electronic media, business managers can easily control operation across the globe. Video or teleconferencing e-mail and mobile communication are helping managers in this regard
1. Volume of data: The volume of telecommunication information is increasing in such a fast rate that business people are unable to absorb it within relevant time limit.
2. Cost of development: Electronic communication requires huge investment for infrastructural development. Frequent change in technology also demands for further investment.
3. Legal status: Data or information, if faxed, may be distorted and will cause zero value in the eye of law.
4. Undelivered data: Data may not be retrieved due to system error or fault with the technology . Hence required service will be delayed
5. Dependency: Technology is changing everyday and therefore poor countries face problem as they cannot afford new or advanced technology. Therefore poor countries need to be dependent towards developed countries for sharing global network.