The Kirk Fenton Pro
Weekly newsletter for staff 22nd November 2019
Messages, Information, reminders and notices
- PPMs - Will be held on the mornings of 28th & 29th November. I have emailed all teachers with details and the schedule is on the notice board in the staff room
- DATA - Thank you for putting this on target Tracker as well as all the results on MARK
- Staff Night Out - A reminder that the staff Christmas night out is 29th November - see Becca for more info.
- Secret Santa - If you are going to the night out and want to take part, please get a name from the envelope in the office.
Monday 25th -
- SBa Out - Training
- 09:15 Healthy Child Team Y6 height & weight checks
- 09:30 Jayne Ball to see MM (Willow)
- 13:00 Katie Collins to see HL (Hazel)
- Supported Recruitment to see JMcK/ BH
- 16:30 Zumba
Tuesday 26th -
- GM out MAT Curriculum Day , SH cover
- 09:30 VI Team to see LS (Maple)
- 15:30 Staff Meeting: Y5 NMM Writing Moderation follwed by BC - Maths & Music
Wednesday 27th -
- BC out - Mat Curriculum Day, supply cover
- KW out - Diocese Leadership Network
- 12:00 Social Stories Training - JM, KP, LG, SDo, SBi
- 15:30 Key Stage meetings - Update Action plans before DK visit on 3rd Dec
Thursday 28th -
- am PPMs
- 12:00 Melissa Boyes meeting KW, JMcK
- 14:00 KW meeting Jigsaws
Friday 29th -
- am PPMs
- Non-uniforn day for Chocolate Tombola
- am Cat Robinson - Just B
- 14:00 Hot Choc Friday
- 18:00 Staff Christmas Night Out
Thank you and Well done.....
Thanks to Becca and Gemma for presenting to governors on the Curriculum work this week. They were very impressed and pleased with what you are doing.
This week's birthdays....
This week we are saying happy birthday to: