Lr, Atomic #103
- Atomic mass: 262u
- Melting point: 2,960 f
- Boiling point: n/a
- # of protons: 103
- # of neutrons: 159
- # of electrons: 103
- Classified as a metal
- Cost: n/a
- This element belong to the rare earth metals family
- Origin of name: After Ernest Orlando Lawrence
- Year of discovery: February 14, 1961
- Discovered by: Albert Ghiorso, Torbjørn Sikkeland, Almon Larsh
- If enough of it could be produced, it would be a radiation hazard.
- Very little is know about this element, except they think it behaves similarly to other actinides.
- Lawrencium has 10 recognized isotopes.