Week of June 1st
Note from Ms. Pratt
As we enter our final week of this school year, I want to take the time to tell you how much I love our Hillandale families. When I started this year, I had all of the worries that I believe any new principal would have. I had no idea how truly different this year would be. I am so grateful for the kindness, flexibility, support, and kind words that I have received from you all this year. I can't count the number of times this year that you all have brightened my day and encouraged me. So, from the bottom of my heart---THANK YOU.
There is still much uncertainty about the future, but I know that as a community we will continue doing the very best we can to make sure that our students will be loved, feel safe, and continue to learn and grow.
Please make sure that you look over the graduation and material pick up information that is linked above this note carefully. I know there is a lot of information there. Thank you in advance for helping to make this last week of school and special events be the best they can be.
- Each student is allowed to be accompanied by as many family members as permitted in the family car by law.
- Students/family members must arrive and depart in the same vehicle.
- Students/family members must remain in their vehicles while on school property.
- Once the student receives his or her recognition please exit the campus as usual. Please do not gather or wait for others on school property.
- If you have transportation issues or questions, please contact the school.
Thank you for understanding. Congratulations graduates!
June 4th, 1:00-3:00
Herman's Class- 1:00
Frisch's Class- 2:00
Ogle's Class- 2:30
(You may come at any time between 1-3, if you are unable to come with your class)
Fifth Grade Graduation
at Hillandale Elementary School
Class of 2020
June 4th, 2020
We are stronger together. Your village is here to help.
Please check out this flyer for information on day camps, school lunch sites for the Summer, and resources for food, clothing & hygiene, and utilities: Summer 2020 Flyer
If your family has concerns about accessing food or other needs during this time, please contact our school.