Tech News Weekly
Catch Up with the Latest News on Tech! ~ Volume 13 12/2/2287
Newspaper Project By Marcos Rivera
Advice Column By Carolyn Hax
I have been accused of hacking the white house and am now in a high security prison, I don't know what to do. They are keeping me here and I've only met one person who's friendly to me. I'm just sitting here day after day. What do i do?
H4ck3r, I recommend waiting it out breaking out if successful can be okay, but living a life of running is probably not fun, so find some fun things to do with your friend, there's not much you can do other than just sit there sadly..www.smore.com/88h80
New movie Brain Jack breaking box office records!
"Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master". ~Christian Lous Lange
Go outside!.. Please?
1. An electronic device that stores and manipulates information. Unlike a calculator, it is able to store a program and retrieve information from its memory
3. Accessing someone's device information without their permission.
5. A panel of keys that operate ona computer or typewritter
6. A piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a detrimental effect, such as corrupting the system or destroying data.
2. Use a mouse to move a cursor on a computer screen.
3. A set of headphones, typically with a microphone attached, used especially in telephone and radio communication.
4. An instrument or device used for observing, checking, or keeping a continuous record of a process or quantity.