DONE - DO - DECREE
Graduation Workshop with Mr. T
Do you live in Blissful Ignorance of Illusion?
Does the Institution create the dependent Ignoramus student? -
Independence or Dependent?
What are you going to do about it?
Please click on the link for DO DONE DECREE Earn My Degree - PDF Worksheet
"Plan Your Work - Work Your Plan"
This Graduation Workshop will help you formulate YOUR PLAN... it will be your Road-Map to success for you to take Academic Responsibility.
Goals of the Workshop have 6 tasks...
- Student knows how many credits it takes to graduate.
- Student knows how many existing credits they have earned.
- Student knows about flexible learning options.
- Student names how many classes they have completed. (DONE)
- Student names how many classes are to be completed (DO)
- Student creates a plan on how existing classes will be completed. (DECREE)
Think of it as a CUBE...(a cube has 6 sides)
- Quadrilateral Parallelogram
- A Square - in 3D - is a Cube.. 6 sides. (6 tasks)
- Like a Rubik Cube.
Veni Vidi Vici - in the words of Julius Caesar
" I came, I saw, I conquered "
Make your Decree - you will be HAPPY !
May you conquer your plan for Graduation ... The reward is forever!
Just Do It -
I want to thank ...
Evan Maul -Emily Reed - Austin VanVeelen - Shannon Gross
What is YOUR Plan ?!
Why do YOU need a diploma? check out the stats...
S.T.A.R. = Students Taking Academic Responsibility
We believe in our students !
We empower our students with Accountability !
We believe in a Culture of Learning, in school and Life !
The forms below are in alignment in keeping with that standard.
It is honor to serve in this program we so dearly call...
The Swartz Creek Global Learning Hub.
Mr. Richard K. Thompson
Dean of Students
1- Student knows how many credits it takes to graduate.
- What are the State Law Requirements to graduate from High School?
- What are the District Requirements to graduate from High School?
- What specific Core credits does a student need to graduate from High School?
- How many elective credits does a student need to graduate from high School?
2- Student knows how many existing credits they have earned.
- How would a student know how many credits they have earned?
- How many credits can a student earn in a year?
- What is the time frame of Semester, Trimester Year course?
- How does a student acquire a transcript?
3-Student knows about flexible learning options.
- What are the requirements for in house attendance?
- What are the Seat Time Waiver Requirements? http://mi.gov/documents/mde/5-O-B_SeatTimeWaivers_329678_7.pdf
- What is the pupil accounting (50A- 5OB-5OC-5OD)
- What is Work-Based Learning Experiences ? http://mi.gov/documents/5P-WorkBasedEducProg_41468_7.pdf
- What is College Course Enrollment and Early/Middle Colleges ? http://www.michigan.gov/mde/0,4615,7-140-28753_65799_40085---,00.html
- What is Career and Technical Education (CTE) Options? http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mde/Credit_in_CTE_and_Integrated_Guidelines_199363_7.pdf
- What is Testing Out Mean? http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mde/TESTING_OUT_FAQ_469160_7.pdf
- What is Personal Curriculum? http://www.michigan.gov/mde/0,1607,7-140-6530_30334_49879---,00.html
You Will Be HAPPY when earn your degree !!!
It is like your your Birthday !
Daily Latin Life Lesson with Mr. T - Link below
Please click on link for Michigan Department of Education
Whose Responsibility is it?
- Plan your work pic
- Cesar workshop
- MDE requirements PDF
- 3D video DOne Do Decree
- 3D glasses
- Map folded
- Navagator -
- Graduation Pic