KEEP CALM and go to the LIBRARY
Some of the Things that I can do for you!
- Work with you to plan and instruct student learning
- Help you find resources to support or update your curriculum
- Teach web programs and tools
- Create technology tutorial to help with understanding
- Help get students started on their gmail accounts
- Teach research skills
- Help in any other way! Just ask and I will see what I can do!!
Idea of the Week!
Using QR Codes in the Classroom
I having been wanting to team up with someone to give QR codes a try... here are some of the ideas I have:
- Create or have the students create a scavenger hunt using QR codes
- Create a book trailer or review, embed it in a QR code and stick it onto the book, students can then view the trailer or review before deciding whether or not they want to check it out
- Use QR codes to add to or enhance a topic. You can explain the topic and the student can scan the code to view a video or more info on the topic.
- Attach a QR code to a project or piece of artwork and have the student talk about their work
... or any other idea you can think of!
If you are interested in trying out QR codes, let me know and I can either get you more information or develop a project with you.
****The first person to come to the library and tell Mande or I what the above QR code says gets chocolate!
Mrs. Gould recommends:
This book definitely changed what I taught and how I taught it.... I highly recommend this book!