Challenging Minds, Inspiring Hearts
- If you received a strange email from Angelica Hanley or Development and Business Manager this week, please delete it and ignore it. Angelica's email was comprised and our IT team is working on repairing the issue.
- Please check out our new and improved website! It is easier to navigate, great content and helpful updates. www.fatimatc.org
Sunday, Oct 28th-All School's Mass at St. Mary of the Miraculous Medal at 9:00 am. All scholars wearing FULL mass day uniforms will receive a special prize in the Narthex after mass.
Monday, Oct 29th-Accepting decorated pumpkins, Falcon Council campaigning begins, Girls Basketball practice 3:30-4:30 pm
Tuesday, Oct 30th-Accepting decorated pumpkins, Drama practice 3:00-4:00 pm
Wednesday, Oct 31st-HALLOWEEN!! NO MASS TODAY! Please observe the rules for Halloween costumes carefully! Scholars will visit the Falcon Store and Scholars will enjoy a special treat for selling over 500 raffle tickets for the Fall Bazaar. This is the last day to submit decorated pumpkins! Pumpkins must be turned in by 8:30AM!!! Class parties: 1:00-2:00pm; Halloween Parade at 2:30 p.m. Pre-K-K will not be released until 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, Nov 1st-All Saints Day-Scholars must wear mass day uniforms today! We will be attending mass at 8:15 am. Drama practice from 3:00-4:00 pm
Friday, Nov 2nd-Early Release. There will be Extended Day Program-please reserve your space with Mrs. White at email@example.com. Bazaar raffle ticket reward: Coco Movie and popcorn in the afternoon.
Halloween at OLOF
***Halloween is next week!! Please read all of the information below regarding parties, parade and pumpkins. Please note that we are now using the Raptor system and every parent will need to check in and receive a printed badge. This may create longer lines at check-in so please arrive early.****
Pumpkin Decorating Contest: Rules and entry form are attached to this flyer. Please review the rules and enjoy this family activity with your scholars. We look forward to seeing all of the beautiful pumpkins soon.
On October 31st, Halloween class parties will be between 1:00 pm-2:00 pm in your scholar's classroom. Your scholar's room mom and teacher will be communicating with you in regards to the logistics of the class parties.
The Halloween Costume Parade will be at 2:30 p.m. in the back parking lot. All grade levels are allowed to dress in costume all day and participate in the parade. Masks are permitted during the parade ONLY.They may not be worn during instruction time. No face paint permitted. Costumes should be loosely based on book characters, however there is no need to bring books.
Parents/Grandparents attending class parties and parade will need to check in through our new raptor system. Parents and Grandparents do not need to be VIRTUS trained to attend the class parties or parade.
Our scholar reward for selling two books of raffle tickets will be a movie afternoon. The movie we will be showing is Coco in honor of Dia de los Muertos on November 2nd. We will be providing popcorn for the scholars. Scholars are welcome to bring a blanket to relax and enjoy the movie. We would like to provide special treats to add to the popcorn to create a popcorn bar. We are asking for the following items from the following grade levels. This is DONATION only, so please do not feel obligated to provide items. Thank you very much for helping us make this a wonderful experience for our scholars. It is well deserved!
- Pre-K 3 & 4: Bottle Water
- K-1st: Chocolates or Candies (M&M, chocolate chips, chocolate chunks)
- 2nd-3rd: Gummies
- 4th-5th:Popcorn seasonings (salt, caramel, drizzles, kettle, etc.)
- 6th-8th: Brown bags, popcorn bags, spoons, or bowls
We will be celebrating our Thanksgiving Feast on Thursday, November 15th
Pre-K-1st will have feast beginning at 11:00 a.m.
2nd-8th will feast beginning at 11:30 a.m.
Please return the order form below with the required money no later than Thursday, November 8, 2018.
We will not be able to take any later orders. It is very important that you submit your order form and money on time.
Falcon Shout Outs
Shout Out to the 5th grade class for winning the can drive for Saint Vincent de Paul.Shout Out for 2nd grade Xavier Mull and Lilly Longoria for always lending a helping hand.
Shout Out to Ms. Monica for always having a smiling face in the front office
Shout Out to Ms. Leonard and Mrs. Walker for always greeting the scholars with a smile at morning drop off!
Shout Out to the Pre K 4 class for walking quietly in the hallways!
Shout Out to Ms. Gulliory from Ms. Hollins for being an amazing Teacher's assistant.
Middle School loading the truck of canned goods for Saint Vincent de Paul. Thank you to all of our classes for the support
Father Clint stopped by 1st grade science to show the scholars how sound vibrates through music
Mrs. Leonard and our beautiful 8th grade girls!
Scholars in 2nd-8th grades who were interested in running for Falcon Council have filled out their applications and have been approved.
Speech's will be given directly after morning prayer assembly on Monday, 11/5/18. Elections will be held Monday, 11/5/18 directly after speeches in homeroom. Results will be announced Monday afternoon! Scholars may campaign all next week! Remember to follow all campaign poster rules!
We are all excited about the number of scholars we are interested in Falcon Council and growing in leadership. Falcon Spirit is on the RISE!
- If you purchased a hamburger card at the beginning of the school year, you will have enough burgers until Thanksgiving Break.
- You will need to purchase another card before or after Thanksgiving if you would like to continue receiving hamburgers.
- If you purchased a half card or a sibling shared please check with your scholars teacher on the number of meals they have remaining.
- If you are purchasing a burger weekly, please make sure you order and pay for your burger meal on Tuesdays of each week.
- Please call the office if you have any questions regarding hamburgers.
RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
- Type the school's District Code OLF-TX
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student attendance and daily grades
- Progress reports, reports cards and transcripts
- Lesson plans and homework
- School events
- If you should have any questions regarding Parents Web please contact Angelica Hanley at 409.945.3326.