Meet The Teacher Mary Ouedraogo
Fifth Grade 2022-2023
A Little About Me!
- I live in Everett with my husband and twin 4 year-old daughters
- We have English, French, and Moore as languages you can hear in our home
- I have taught in Everett Public Schools for 15 years
- What I love about teaching fifth grade is the conversations and growing personalities
- Something I'm excited to study with you this year is our world's diverse cultures and our U.S. history
- My hope is that this will be your fifth grader's FAVORITE school year ever!
I can't wait to meet you!
MY LIFE & FAMILY
Parent Letter Intro of Me 2022
September 7, 2022 Dear Parents and Guardians, Hello and welcome back to a brand-new school year! My name is Mrs. Mary Ouedraogo and I am SO excited to be your student's teacher this year! Fifth grade is a year filled with tremendous growth and new experiences. As your student's teacher...
MASTER SEPTEMBER CLASS NEWS
Our schedule is up and running! Ask your student what they liked about school this week! School Uniforms are available in the office - every student gets one set free! Colors are navy blue, white, or red for tops (no hooded sweatshirts) and khaki or navy blue pants. OUEDRAOGO SPECIALIST SCHEDULE ...
Meet the Teacher Night
Tuesday, Sep 6, 2022, 05:00 PM
1110 Poplar St, Everett, WA, USA
Monday, Sep 19, 2022, 05:00 PM
1110 Poplar Street, Everett, WA, USA
A Peek at What's Ahead
Our Weekly Schedule
This is Mrs. Ouedraogo, your student's 5th grade teacher! I would love to know more about your student and family to make this year the most fun and comfortable. Please fill out the following information below about your student and family's needs! ¡Esta es la Sra. Ouedraogo, la maestra del quinto grado!
Check Out Our Learning Targets for September/October Below
Learning Targets Sept/Oct Grade 5
Students are learning to.... Quote from a text when explaining what the text says and making inferences. Compare and contrast two or more characters, settings, or events in a story or drama, drawing on specific details in the text (e.g., how characters interact). Determine the meaning of words an...