Feb. 6th-Feb. 10th
- February 7th-Money and permission slips due for the Sweetheart Dance.
- February 8th-100 days of school-Students can wear 100 day of school shirts or dress as if they are 100 years old!
- February 10th-Sweetheart Dance-3:30-5:30pm
- February 13th-Krispy Kreme Doughnut Sale ends
- February 17th-No school-Teacher workday
- February 20th-Remote Learning Day
- February 23rd-Spring Pictures-Math parent night (5-6:30pm)
- February 24th-Early Release-All students dismissed at 11:30am
- February 27th-Black History Program-5pm
COUNSELOR’S CORNER (Mrs. Haas, Professional School Counselor)
Leadership Character Trait for the month: Fair: equal is everyone getting the same thing. Fair is everyone getting what they need to be successful.
Encourage your child to talk about ways they show can show fairness at school, at home and in our community.
If you are having any concerns about your child’s academic, behavioral or social skills, please contact me at 919-575-6947 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you have not enrolled in Parent Portal, please do so. Parent Portal gives parents immediate access to their child’s grades, attendance, transportation information, etc.
*Please remember that if your child is sick with the Flu or COVID-like symptoms please keep them home, contact their healthcare provider, and ALWAYS contact the school.
*Attendance is critical to our student’s success. Students should arrive at school by 7:30 and stay until 2:30. We have a significant number of students being checked out early daily. Instruction does not end until 2:30 this means that students consistently checked out early are missing important academic instruction.