Gabriela Rivero F
Who is Charles Darwin?
- February 12, 1809 - April 19, 1882
- Occupation: Biologist, Scientist
- Developed the theory of evolution
- Explains the biological change in four postulates
- Best Work: On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection.
- After 200 years, his work is still true and intact.
- He knew that his theory still had holes to fill, but his theory was still correct.
- Darwin didn't understand how evolution happened.
- Realized that species change.
"Charles Darwin." Bio. Ed. Biography. A&E Networks Television, n.d. Web. 04 Apr. 2016. <http://www.biography.com/people/charles-darwin-9266433>.
First Edition Pearson Textbook (Mastering Biology eText)
Gallagher, James. "'Memories' Pass between Generations - BBC News.”
BBC News. Health and Science, 01 Dec. 2013. Web. 04 Apr. 2016. <http://www.bbc.com/news/health-25156510>.
O'Brien, Jamie. "Sea•thos Foundation." Sea•thos Foundation. Sea•thos Foundation, 09 Nov. 2011. Web. 04 Apr. 2016. <http://www.seathos.org/tag/endangered-species/>.
Pianka, Eric R. "Convergent Evolution." Convergent Evolution. Zo U Texas, n.d. Web. 04 Apr. 2016. <http://www.zo.utexas.edu/courses/THOC/Convergence.html>.
Tomkins, Jeffrey P. "Human DNA Variation Linked to Biblical Event Timeline." Institute Creation Research. ICR, n.d. Web. 4 Apr. 2016. <http://www.icr.org/article/human-dna-variation-linked-biblical/>.