What They Do
- Conduct scientific studies of behavior and brain function
- Collect information through observations, interviews, surveys, and other methods
- Research and identify behavioral or emotional patterns
- Test for patterns that will help them better understand and predict behavior
- Use their knowledge to increase understanding among individuals and groups
Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.
Situation (S): One of the patients who donated blood got sick and all the volunteers were busy.
Task (T): Finding a way to help the patient while keep the blood drive running smoothly.
Action (A): I went to help the patient while finding someone to do my job until I returned.
Results (R): I got to the girl in time and possibly saved her life.