Trish's Tech Tips
We all have so much to do and are pulled in so many different directions. Here are some great web-based to-do services that work on many different devices to help organized in the new year.
Todoist: A To-Do List for Life's Every Moment
The good and the bad
- You can sign up for Todoist and start getting your life organized in less than five minutes.
- Todoist works on many different platforms so you can use it at work, on my home computer, on my phone and tablet, etc.
- The help feature shows you have to set recurring dates and answers other questions you might have
- You are able to tag each item according to which part of your life it comes from...work, personal, errands, shopping and even movies to watch.
- There are options that are not available to you on the free version but so far the free version is a good option.
Fetchnotes: Save #Simplicity
What it's about...
- Organize as you type--Group things together using #hashtags
- Access anywhere--You can access this on the web, iPhone or Android device. You can also add notes using email and text.
- Share with anyone even people who don't have the app
- Collaboration made simple--Get a notification any time someone edits or shares a note with you