The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 8/12/2018
Special Meeting Announcement
Reminder: Sports Physicals Are Due Friday, 8/17 to the Board Office
Chromebook Distribution Nights
Summer Office Hours
- Through August 17, 2018: Tuesday through Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
- August 20-August 31, 2018: Monday through Friday, 8:00am-3:00pm
Registration by appointment only. Please contact Mrs. Patmore at 732-431-3910 x 4106 or email@example.com for an appointment.
This is an after-school event. No parents permitted, unless you would like to volunteer (volunteer information will be sent separately).
Mark Your Calendar
- Monday, August 13, 2018: Special Meeting of the Board of Education @ 7:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold, NJ 07728. Please see announcement here: http://bit.ly/2nnNZGH
- August 18 through August 27: Parent portal open so you may update emergency contact information
- Tuesday, August 21 and Thursday, August 23, 2018 - both nights from 5:00pm-7:00pm: Chromebook Distribution Night
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018: Board of Education Meeting @ 8:00pm @ 284 West Main Street, Freehold, NJ 07728
- Wednesday, August 29, 2018: Parent portal opens for schedules and bus information
- Thursday, September 6, 2018: School opens for students
- Thursday, September 6; Wednesday, September 12; and Thursday, September 13, 2018: Locker Set-Up (optional; parent must accompany student) from 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Friday, September 7, 2018: Back-to-School Social and Fall Sports Information Sessions from 2:20pm-3:30pm
- Monday, September 10, 2018: District closed
- Tuesday, September 11. 2018 District closed
- Thursday, September 13, 2018: Fall sports begin
- Monday, September 17, 2018: Back-to-School Night
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018: District closed
- Thursday, October 4, 2018: Picture Day
Morning Drop Off
- Morning drop off begins at 7:00am at both the front and side entrances. Students should wait with their parents until 7:00am. There is no supervision in the building prior to that time; therefore, students will not be permitted in the building until 7:00am.
- Due to the high volume of cars dropping off in the morning, parents are encouraged to drop their child off prior to 7:30am.
- Please note our one-way traffic pattern diagram. See attached map: http://bit.ly/2vxm2AZ
- Drop off is curbside only at the side entrance.
- Please maintain a speed of no more than 5 miles per hour when traveling in the parking lot, to ensure the safety of staff and students.
- PTO Volunteer Form: http://bit.ly/2MBQ8te
- PTO Committee Descriptions: http://bit.ly/2KFogmk
- DDE School Spirit Clothing Order Form: http://bit.ly/2npIE1A
Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
Save the Date: 3rd Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction!
Thank you for your support!