Hinduism vs. Shintoism
By Leja and Vivian 8th period
2. The followers have different beliefs of the universe.
3. The followers believe in reincarnation after death.
4. Hindus do yoga and meditation as a general practice.
1. Both religions have no known founder or founding date.
2. Both religions worship.
3. Both religions have holy texts.
2. The followers have the same belief of the universe: that people are generally good.
3. The Shinto believe that death is bad and some people become gods after death.
4. The followers build shrines at home and do offerings as general practices.