Volume 3, Issue 16
Upcoming Important Dates
December 16th - FAFSA filing event for Seniors
CLICK HERE to join the workshop!
Winter Break - December 21st to January 1st
W.O.W. - Warren on Wheels!
Class of 2024 Academic Coach, Kyle Green, assisting a student with their Chromebook.
Class of 2021 Dean Rusununguko and Assistant Principal Mr. Dingman talking to a student.
Class of 2022 Cohort (Dean Russell, Academic Coach Amy Moeller, and Secretary Lisa Boyd) smiling big for the camera with one of their students.
Very Helpful Resources
Do you need to contact a teacher, counselor or Cohort Office? Do you want more information on Transition to Virtual Learning?
Need to contact our Outreach Hotline? Are you interested in learning about our Moorhead Community Resource Center?
Construction Update - Performing Arts Area
Hybrid Black and Gold Scheduled Day Students
- Students will engage in synchronous learning on their assigned Black or Gold day. They should report to each scheduled class on time via Zoom.
- Teachers will take attendance of students who attend and enter that each period in Synergy.
- Once instruction is complete, teachers may assign work or break out into small groups.
- Students should stay logged into the synchronous Zoom for the duration of the period.
- All synchronous Zoom sessions will be recorded and uploaded into Canvas studio for viewing.
- On application days, students will log into Canvas and take their own assignments as well as complete any work assigned.
Fully Virtual Students
- Please continue to follow your regular virtual schedule.
- Check your Warren email and Canvas DAILY!