Headlines & Virtual Backpack
Week ending January 15, 2021
- A/B Schedule: Cohort B, Grades K-8, will report in-person January 19-22, 2021; Cohort A, Grades K-8, will learn remotely on these days.
- Barley Sheaf Closed: Barley Sheaf School remains closed with an anticipated reopening date set for Tuesday, January 26.
- Health Screening: Remember to complete the daily health screening form each morning that your child is to report to school for in-person learning. The Genesis Parent Portal is linked here. A video in Spanish is available online here.
- Tech Help: FRSD Technology Support Hotline can be reached at (908) 284-7652 or StudentTechHelp@frsd.k12.nj.us.
- Traveling? Please click here to review updated NJ COVID-19 travel guidelines.
Hunterdon Healthcare is introducing a new virtual series called Medical Mondays. The first program will focus on COVID-19 Vaccine 101 – What do I need to know?
This program will be held on Monday, January 18th from 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. via Google Meet.
COVID-19 Vaccine 101 will be moderated by Patrick Gavin, President and CEO of Hunterdon Healthcare, and include specialists: Geralyn Prosswimmer, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Hunterdon Healthcare Partners, and Lisa Rasimowicz, MSN, RN, CIC, Director, Infection Prevention and Patient Safety Officer, Hunterdon Healthcare.
Topics will include, but are not limited to, the difference between the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, the effectiveness of the vaccines, what is an mRNA vaccine, possible side effects, immunity, and the phases, roll out and Hunterdon Healthcare’s vaccine response plans.
Attendees can submit questions in advance to Kseelig@hhsnj.org or post via the chat feature during the program. If you are not able to make this program, it will be recorded and posted on www.hunterdonhealthcare.org or on Facebook/HunterdonHealthcare.
Below is the information on the Google Meet:
Medical Monday Virtual Program - COVID-19 Vaccine 101
Monday, January 18th ⋅12:00 – 12:45pm
Join by phone
(US) +1 502-610-1092 PIN: 595 037 828#
Yearbook Orders (1/11/21)
Virtual Learning Photos for Yearbook (1/11/21)
4th Grade Hopes and Dreams (1/7/20)
January Newsletter (1/5/21)
Dine Out Day - Dream Dinners (1/5/21)
Copper Hill - none
FlipGrid Insructions (1/8/2021)
Instrucciones FlipGrid (1/8/2021)
Newsletter January 3, 2021 (1/6/2021)
Informe de Robert Hunter- January 3, 2021 (1/6/2021)
Newsletter January 9, 2021 (1/11/2021)
Informe de Robert Hunter - January 9, 2021- (1/11/2021)
COVID Screener - Spanish Version(1/11/21)
Class of 2021 - Cap & Gown Order Form (1/13/21)
Order Your Yearbook Now (12/23/20)
Yearbook 8th Grade Recognition Ad Flyer (12/23/20)
Eating Disorders Workshop (1/15/21)
Support Groups (1/15/21)
Reiki Benefits Workshop (1/15/21)
Helping Anxious Kids Workshop-February 16-revised (1/15/21)
Training for Homeless Liaisons Workshop (1/15/21)
Supporting Stress, Excessive Worry and Mental Health during COVID-19, for parents and caregivers in Spanish (1/14/21)
Norwescap Resources (1/13/21)
Supporting Stress, Excessive Worry and Mental Health during COVID-19 for parents and caregivers, en espanol (1/5/21)