NCSCA Southwest Region 6 News
March 14th, 2016
- Thank you for your dedication to our profession each day. The difference you are making does not go unnoticed. Remember to take time for yourself so that you can continue helping others.
- If you attended our Region 6 Drive-In Workshop on 3/3/16 at Davidson, certificates are still awaiting final approval. As soon as I hear back, I will email them out.
- Finally, thank you for your vote of confidence. I am honored to continue my service as your Regional VP. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
And now this...
Free Money from NCSCA!
Click below for additional info!
Call for Proposals
Our Call for Proposals for Conference breakout sessions is now open. Due by April 29th, submit your proposal today.
For more info, click below.
We NEED You!
- The Professional Development Committee is searching for some folks who can help facilitate future webinars & online training. If you are interested, please email PD Committee Co-Chairs Meagan Carey (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Teresa Smith (email@example.com) for additional info.
- We are searching for school counselors to be part of our Mentoring Program. If you are in your first 3 years of being in the profession, or if you are a more experienced counselor who would like the opportunity to connect and provide support to a newer counselor, please click below for additional info.
- After many years of dedicated facilitation of our Member's Only NCSCA News Magazine, our region's very own Angela Poovey is stepping down. If you are interested in coordinating this valuable resource, please email Christy Welch (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional info.
Thank you Angela for your dedicated service through the years.
We appreciate your continued support of NCSCA!