About Calos Delfino
- His full name is Carlos Francisco Delfino
- August 29, 1982 - present
- Born in Santa Fe, Argentina
- Professional Basketball player.
- "I just try to do my best every time I hit the court. I just want to help the team.”
- In 2003, Delfino signed to play for the Detroit Pistons , who made him the 25th pick in the first round of the 2004 NBA Draft, making him the first Argentine player ever to be selected in the first round of the NBA Draft.
- In November 2004, he suffered a knee injury that kept him on the injured list for over three months.
- On June 15, 2007, the Detroit Pistons traded Delfino to the Toronto Rapters.
- On August 18, 2009, the Raptors signed and traded Delfino to the Milwaukee Bucks.
- On August 26, 2014, Delfino was traded to the Los Angeles Clippers
Facts about Carlos
- In 2008 he married Martina Cortese.
- He holds citizenship in both Italy and Argentina.
- His parents are Carlos Delfino, and Christina Delfino.
- He is 6' 6"
- Makes an average of 3.2 million
Carlos Delfino breakaway dunk on Kevin Durant | HOU-OKC Gm4 04.29.13