The crusaders daily
The curse of evil : 8 April 1348
What cause this horrible disease?
Cats and dog are believe to have caused these hellish scheme over the western territories so they are killed over town by towns. Other possibilities are of the gods, punishing this unforgivable curse upon humanity.
The most suspicious theory is of nature. We are not sure if it is nature that sprung disease up . We interview Mr.Brisknu Takawan who was climbing in the in the Himalaya and he said that" there was a boom and the ground exploded".
Different types of Disease
"The first type" said the Guy De chauliac " is the bubonic plague which grows mountains of buboes that are greyish round filled with pus liquids".
The second of the type is the Newmonic plague which effect your lungs a lot. It makes you couch, which isn't serious but kills you in 2 days time!!
Interview from John d'e veilla, a victim of the curse
Feeling depress, are you infected?
- Sit in a sewer, the plague wouldn't bother you at all
- Crush emeralds to smithereens and swallow them ( for rich people only)
- Kill all the cats and dog in town
- sit by 2 large fires
- March around town and wipe yourself like the flagellants
Medical supplies here!
- Put chicken butts on your buboes, they'll sure suit you out
- Crush sapphire and emeralds ( daily service at your door for another 5 pence)
- The doctor set ( comes with a magpie beak and some protective cloths)
FROM THE MEDICAL CENTRE OF SICILY
Thanks to these following people for the news:
Jon ga siva for the printing press
Vlodstokvida gjeldbolov for the cures
James d'e van Druke for the victim interview
Giscaaladi d'e milglanjevli for the editorial office
Adolf bluustrager for the pictures
and finally Joshua nervoslas, leader of the medical supply in Sicily
mysif de struaten- chief reporter