Welcome to 4th Grade
- Our classroom is always warm and never cold.:)
- The colors in the classroom go together really well.
- Whenever you go into the classrooms they smell so good.
- In our classroom we have an Apple TV.
- We also get to share lockers with each other.
- One teacher is Mrs.Barbour.She has blonde hair and blue eyes.
- Mrs.Barbour is strict to keep you on track.
- Mrs.Barbour has the BEST outfits ever......LOL:):):)
- Another teacher is Mrs.Homen.She has brown hair and brown eyes.
- Mrs.Homen is a wonderful teacher because she'll let you help out.
What I've Learned
- This year I learned how to do long division.
- Another thing I learned how to do was write an essay.
- How to multiply 2 digit by 2 digit
- New words in vocabulary
- Last I've learned how to be respectful
Specials Are Special
- In Music we get to do recorders
- In Art we get to do a lot of projects
- In P.E. we play lots of different games
Fun Things In Fourth Grade
- One fun thing in 4th grade is reading in the dark.
- Sitting on the counter.
- Doing IPADS.
- Making Projects
4th Grade Field Trips
- MOVIE THEATRE
Tips or Advice
- ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD
- DO YOUR HOMEWORK
- RESPECT OTHERS ALL THE TIME